By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
28. University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine Standardized Patient (http://c1ick.me/unrsp):
- Earn money with Standardized Patient jobs at the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine, an academic division of the University of Nevada, Reno.
- You may see 4 to 12 students on a 1-to-1 basis during an evaluation session.
- You may work with a group of 4 to 7 students in a controlled teaching session.
- Temporary, part-time, and seasonal.
- You may work each morning for a week, every other week, or three full days in a month.
- If you perform satisfactorily, you are given first preference for future work, depending on need and case requirements.
- Location: Reno, NV.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA