By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
29. Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Standardized Patient (http://c1ick.me/icahnsp):
- If you are a trained, professional actor, you can earn money with Standardized Patient jobs at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, a medical school in New York City.
- Trained, professional actors only.
- Consummate professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prodigious memory.
- High level of comfort with improvisation.
- Actors perform two contrasting monologues, preferably from published plays.
- Those selected to attend a call-back audition participate in a group improv exercise and an orientation session that explains Center policies and procedures.
- Rotated cast of 150 professional actors.
- 1,000+ professional actors in the database.
- Location: New York, NY.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA