By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
- Earn money with Standardized Patient jobs at the Northwell Health, a not-for-profit healthcare network that includes 23 hospitals, a Center for Emergency Medical Services, rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities, a home care network, a hospice network and progressive care centers offering a range of outpatient services.
- Northwell Health have locations across Long Island, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester and beyond
- High School Diploma or equivalent, or appropriate Department of Labor working papers.
- Ability to be instructed/coached by a Standardized Patient Trainer and consistently simulate a case scenario in a standardized, accurate, and reliable manner.
- Ability to read, memorize lines and understand intent of scenarios.
- Acting experience, preferred.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Computer proficiency for communication/scheduling purposes.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work cooperatively and professionally with learners, faculty and administrators
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible regarding scheduling and assignments.
- Location: Manhatten, NY.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA