Marketing Munch Pty Limited (ACN 143 805 207) ("Company," "we," or "us") trading as Giigs ("Giigs") is committed to keeping your information safe and secure in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the "Privacy Act") and the Australian Privacy Principles contained therein.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- "Personal Information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
- No Information Collected from Children Under The Age of Thirteen (13)
- Our Website is not intended for children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not provide services or sell products to persons under the age of thirteen (13) without the express permission of and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. We will never knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of thirteen (13). If we discover that any personally identifiable information from a minor under the age of thirteen (13) has been submitted to our Website, without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
- Collection of Personal Information
- We may collect and use the following kinds of information:
(a) information about your use of the Website (including, but not limited to, operating system, version, language, pages viewed while browsing the Website, page access times, and referring website address)
(b) information about your personal details (including, but not limited to, name, phone contact details, address information, email, and payment information)
(c) information about the kinds of products that you are purchasing through the Website (including the type, quantity, price range and how often you make purchases)
- Personal Information and your personal details may be collected from you in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: when you register for the services; when you submit an order via ClickBank's secure order form; when you subscribe to the Giigs email newsletter; when you sign up to join our mailing list; when you participate in our promotions, such as contests and sweepstakes; when you take our surveys; when you interact with us electronically or in person; when you access the Website; and when we provides services to you.
- We may use your Personal Information to:
(a) enable your access to the Website;
We will not disclose Personal Information about you, unless it is required, incidental or otherwise related to the primary purpose of providing services to you or a third party for which you have consented to by engaging the Company's services, or using the Website. However, we may disclose your Personal Information to its business partners who assist in providing services to you as a customer.
The Company in its sole discretion may disclose your Personal Information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
We are not liable for how a third party uses your Personal Information if the Personal Information has been disclosed in accordance with this policy.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information Overseas
(b) provide to you the services or products that you purchase or request as a customer;
(c) track usage and measure traffic statistics of the Website;
(d) receive and/or access information from third party providers for the provision of our services to you;
(e) contact you regarding your use of the services or services offered by us;
(f) contact you in relation to comments, complaints, enquiries or dispute resolution;
(g) communicate with third party providers or associate parties with respect to collecting payments from you;
(h) communicate with third party providers or associate parties with respect to the provision of the services;
(i) send you email newsletter communications;
(j) conduct market research; and
(k) send you marketing communications.
- We will transfer Personal Information to someone who is in a foreign country where:
(a) we reasonably believes that the recipient of the information is subject to a law, binding scheme or contract which effectively upholds principles for fair handling of the information that are substantially similar to the Australian Privacy Principles;
Security of Your Personal Information
(b) the transfer is required for the Company to provide you the services you requested;
(c) all of the following apply:
(i) the transfer is for your benefit;
(ii) it is impracticable to obtain your consent to that transfer; and
(iii) if it were practicable to obtain such consent, you would be likely to give it; or
(d) we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the information which it has transferred will not be held, used or disclosed by the recipient of the information inconsistently with the Australian Privacy Principles.
Access to Your Personal Information
- It is important that you advise us of changes to your Personal Information that you have provided to us as it is essential that your Personal Information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date in order for us to provide services to you.
- We use reasonable technical precautions and have implemented business processes to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. However we are not liable for any unauthorised access to, or dissemination of, this information.
- We will take all reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify Personal Information if it is no longer needed for the purposes of providing our services to you and where we not required to retain that information by law.
Identifiers and Anonymity
- You are responsible to ensure that the information you provide to us is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- By request, you may contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to know what sort of Personal Information is held about you, for what purposes, and how it is collected, held, used and disclosed and you may also request access to the information held. We may charge, in its discretion, a reasonable administration fee for this access.
- The Company in its sole discretion may consider that there is a sound reason under the Privacy Act, Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth) or other relevant law to withhold Personal Information, or not make the requested changes.
- Statistical Analysis
You acknowledge that the Company retains, collects and maintains your Personal Information for statistical analysis purposes (whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes). You agree that we may share, distribute and/or transfer information which you have provided to us to third parties, after that information has been de-identified.
- Log Files
We automatically collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol addresses, location, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site, operating system, date/time stamp, and click data to analyze trends and administer the site.
- ClickBank Shopping Cart and Affiliate Program
We use ClickBank to administer our shopping cart and affiliate program. ClickBank use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. ClickBank use session cookies to track your login status. This cookie is only ever transmitted over HTTPS. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. ClickBank use persistent cookies to determine from where you were referred to our Website so that they may provide commissions or referral fees. ClickBank may set and access ClickBank cookies on your computer; cookies are required to use the ClickBank website.
- Opt-In Email Newsletters
If you receive emails newsletters from us, you may unsubscribe to our emails by clicking the "unsubscribe" link within each email. You may not opt-out of service-related communications, which are not promotional in nature.
- Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
- Customer Testimonials
With your express consent, we may display your testimonial on our Website in addition to other endorsements. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us or email email@example.com.
- Social Media Widgets
- Links to Other Websites
If you click on a link to a third party site you will leave our site and go to the site of the link you clicked. Because we cannot control the activities of third parties, we cannot accept responsibility for any use of your personally identifiable information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy practices as us. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any other website you visit or service provider from whom you request services.
- Forum and Blogs
If you use a blog or community forum on our Website, personally identifiable information you submit may be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. To request removal of your personally identifiable information from our blog or community forum, contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personally identifiable information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- Business Asset Transfers
Your personally identifiable information may be disclosed as part of a corporate business transaction, such as am acquisition, merger, joint venture, financing, or sale of Company assets, and could be transferred to a third party as one of the business assets in such a transaction. It may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personally identifiable information, as well as any resulting choices you may have regarding your personally identifiable information.
- Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
- Sensitive information will be used by us only:
(a) for the primary purpose for which it was obtained;
Complaints About Privacy
(b) for a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose;
(c) with your consent; or
(d) where required or authorised by law.
- A complaint should identify whether it is about:
(a) the collection of Personal Information;
We value your opinions and takes complaints very seriously. Upon receiving written notice of your complaint about privacy, we will respond quickly to advise you of the outcome following its enquiring into the same. You will also be invited to respond to its outcome. If a response is received, we will assess it and advise if it has changed its view or outcome. If you are unsatisfied with the final outcome, we will advise further options including, if appropriate, making a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
(b) the use of Personal Information;
(c) the disclosure of Personal Information;
(d) the security or storage of Personal Information;
(e) the accuracy of Personal Information;
(f) a refusal to give access to or provide information about their Personal Information; or
(g) a refusal to change or delete Personal Information.
Variations to This Policy
- No partnership or agency
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Last updated September 29, 2021.