Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
27. UNC School of Medicine Standardized Patient (Visit uncsp):
- Earn $13.50 per hour with Standardized Patient jobs at the UNC (University of North Carolina) School of Medicine, a professional school within the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Schedule: Generally 2 to 5 hours per week, Monday to Saturday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Full time state employees and those registered with Tar Heel Temps cannot become Standardized Patients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience necessary to perform the work.
- Ability to learn case scenarios, recall encounter information, and complete checklists.
- Ability to sit through multiple encounters for up to 2 hours with no break.
- Ability to undergo physical exams.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Training: Individual training sessions are usually no more than two hours, but total training time may last up to 12 hours.
- Earnings paid on a bi-weekly basis.
- Location: Chapil Hill, NC.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA