Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
39. OHSU Standardized Patient Jobs (Visit ohsusp):
- Earn money with Standardized Patient jobs at OHSU (Oregon Health & Science University), a public university in Oregon with a main campus, including two hospitals, in Portland.
- Some Standardized Patients may work 10 days in a month.
- Others may work 2 or 3 days a year.
- Ages: 12 to 90.
- Comfortable giving both positive and constructive feedback after being interviewed or examined.
- Comfortable with your health and dealing with health professionals.
- Desire to contribute to the training process of future physicians.
- Flexible with your schedule.
- Keep all case information confidential.
- Not have any biases against anyone based on their gender, race, religion, national origin, physical characteristics, etc.
- Reliable and punctual to scheduled events.
- Repeatedly portray a patient case with accuracy as trained by OHSU faculty or staff.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Willing to be videotaped for educational purposes.
- Location: Portland, OR.
- Minimum age: 12+
- Countries: USA