Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
40. University of Western States Standardized Patient (Visit uwssp):
- Earn money for simulations, on-campus training, and at home memorization, with Standardized Patient jobs at the University of Western States, a health sciences university in Portland, Oregon.
- Founded in 1904, UWS is the second oldest chiropractic university in the world.
- Male Urologic Teaching Associates who use their body as a teaching model while students learn to perform urogenital, rectal and prostate exam procedures, earn a higher rate of pay.
- Ability to adapt to changes in work environment and scheduling.
- Average verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly dependable and honor scheduled commitments.
- Open Microsoft Word and PDF documents.
- Pass pre-participation screening examination at the UWS Campus Health Center (CHC) to determine any physical conditions that would impact ability to accurately and realistically portray specific exam findings or be at risk for injury as part of job duties.
- Prior experience as a standardized patient or an acting background is beneficial, but not required.
- Proficient in reading, writing, speaking and understanding English.
- Schedule with availability for part-time work on an irregular basis.
- Send and receive emails.
- Watch online training videos on a personal computer or mobile device.
- Campuse training required:
- Sexual Harassment
- Standardized Patient Program Orientation
- Location: Portland, OR.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA