By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
16. KU School of Medicine Standardized Patient (http://c1ick.me/kumcsp):
- Earn $20+ per hour with Standardized Patient jobs at the KU (University of Kansas) School of Medicine, a public medical school located on the University of Kansas Medical Center campuses in Kansas City, Kansas, and also Salina, Kansas, and Wichita, Kansas.
- Earn $15 per hour during training.
- Hours are flexible based on your availability: Monday to Friday - 7:30am to 12pm, 1pm to 5pm and/or 7:30am to 5pm.
- No previous Standardized Patient experience required.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Good memory and recall skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with others in a respectful manner.
- Location: Salina, Kansas, KS.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA