Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
17. KU School of Medicine Wichita Standardized Patient (Visit kumcwsp):
- Earn $12 to $25 per hour with Standardized Patient jobs at the KU (Kansas University) School of Medicine Wichita, a public medical school located on the University of Kansas Medical Center campus in Wichita, Kansas.
- Training typically involves 1 to 2 coaching sessions, each lasting an hour.
- Student encounters take place during the week or on weekends based on the type of event.
- Most Standardized Patients perform about once a month, for 3 to 4 hours, though occasional sessions are as short as an hour, or as long as a full day.
- Location: Wichita, KS.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA