Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 3, 2022.
- Earn up to $1,500 per month as a sperm donor at NW (NorthWest) Cryobank's three sperm collection centers in Montana and Washington state.
- Sperm collection centers:
- Missoula, MT: 1805 Bancroft St., Suite 1, Missoula, MT 59804 - (406) 549-0958.
- Pullman, WA: 1615 NE Eastgate Blvd., Section G, Ste. 2 East, Pullman, WA 99163 - (800) 786-5251.
- Spokane, WA: 508 W. 6th Ave., Suite 801, Spokane, WA 99204 - (800) 786-5251.
- Up to $1,500 per month.
- Earnings paid monthly.
- Free physical exams.
- Free genetic testing.
- Aged 19 to 38.
- 5' 9"+ in height.
- Graduated from or enrolled in a 2-year or 4-year college.
- In good health.
- Within normal limits of weight for your muscular build and height.
- Legally allowed to work in the US.
- Physical exam.
- Genetic testing.
- Application process:
Requirements (qualified donor):
- You submit an online donor screening form.
- You meet with the donor coordinator to discuss the application process, answer questions about the program, and provide a donation for analysis and a test cryopreservation of your sample.
- If your sample meets requirements, you start the donor application, which is a detailed history of your and family members' health.
- Following the application review, you undergo PAI (personality assessment index), MSW interview and physical exam.
- Final step is an interview with a NW Cryobank coordinator, first donation, and laboratory and genetic testing.
- While this testing is being completed, you can still donate, but you are listed as conditional until the results are reviewed.
- Application process normally takes 1 to 2 months.
- 2 to 3 donations per week.
- 6 to 12 month commitment.
- contagious disease testing every 3 to 4 months.
Employees: 2-10 (http://c1ick.us/nwcryobank-lkd)
Minimum age: 19+
- NW Cryobank will not release confidential identifying information about you without your written consent.
- After becoming a qualified sperm donor, you will be issued a donor number and you will only be identified by this number to anyone outside of the donor department.
- NW Cryobank maintain the anonymity and privacy of all parties, including the donor, recipient, and offspring - however, if given mutual consent by you and adult offspring, NW Cryobank will attempt to facilitate anonymous contact.
- You are required to sign a donor consent agreement that contains the following paragraph: "I agree that I am acting as a commercial anonymous donor and will make these donations of my free will, and that I will have no responsibility for (parental obligations), nor seek to have responsibility (parental rights) for any product of conception created through the use of my donations by clients of NW Cryobank for reproductive purposes."