By Michael Wong | March 22, 2019.
- Earn up to $1,500 per month, plus incentives such as movie tickets or gift certificates, as a sperm donor at California Cryobank's four sperm collection centers in California, Massachusetts and New York.
- Sperm collection centers:
- Los Altos, CA: 4294 El Camino Real, Los Altos, CA 94022 - (650) 324-1900 ex 1091.
- Los Angeles, CA: 11915 La Grange Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90025 - (877) 366-6710.
- Cambridge, MA: 950 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02139 - (888) 667-7376.
- New York, NY: 369 Lexington Ave., Suite 401, New York, NY 10017 - (888) 447-7376.
- Up to $1,500 per month.
- Earnings paid every other week by check.
- Free genetic screening and consultation.
- Free physical exam.
- Free infectious disease testing.
- Aged 19 to 38.
- 5' 8"+ in height.
- In good health.
- Currently attending or have graduated from college.
- Proof of education.
- Legally allowed to work in the US.
- Exclusively female sexual partners.
- 3 photographs (6 months to 12 years).
- Application process:
Requirements (fully qualified):
- You complete the online sperm donor application.
- You attend an appointment:
- Complete a donor application.
- Donate your first semen specimen (no compensation because this specimen is only used for analysis).
- California Cryobank will contact you, normally within 3 days, with the results of the laboratory analysis and the review of your application.
- At the next appointment, you will be assigned a donor number and receive an orientation to the sperm donor program.
- You review your donor profile, the document that provides information on you and your family members and is used to assess your family medical history.
- You provide 3 photographs of yourself as a child.
- You get a general physical exam.
- California Cryobank genetic counselor reviews and discusses your donor profile.
- You may provide semen donations and receive compensation for all acceptable donations.
- Upon completion of these activities and with the approval of the medical director, you will become a fully qualified sperm donor for California Cryobank.
- Expected to donate at least once per week.
- Encouraged to donate 2 to 3 times per week.
- Actively participate for 9 to 12 months.
- Infectious disease testing every three months.
Employees: 201+ (est. 1977) (http://c1ick.us/californiacryobank-lkd)
BBB accredited rating: A+ (http://c1ick.us/californiacryobank-bbb)
Minimum age: 19+
- After becoming a qualified sperm donor, you will be issued a donor number and you will only be identified by this number to anyone outside of the donor department.
- California Cryobank do not share identifying information with you or clients.
- "Openness Policy" - A donor offspring upon reaching 18, may:
- request donor information (donor profile, medical history, childhood photos, etc.)
- request anonymous contact with their donor to be facilitated through California Cryobank, and if both parties agree to contact, it may be in the form of a letter, email, etc.
- "Anonymous" donors do not commit to any future contact, but California Cryobank retains the right to contact you on behalf of any offspring once they turn 18.
- "Open" donors commit to a minimum of one anonymous contact per offspring, facilitated by California Cryobank, when they reach 18.