By Michael Wong | February 20, 2019.
Get Paid For Junk Mail
Do you hate junk mail? Of course you do. Who doesn't?
It is a pain and a waste of time picking them up from the mailbox, sifting through them to find the genuine mail, and then throwing the junk mail in the trash.
Well, how would you feel if I told you that you could get paid for your junk mail?
That's right! There is a verified genuine company that actually pays you for their junk mail, even your spam emails!
I'm not joking! It is 100% legit.
A company called "Small Business Knowledge Center (SBKC)" wants your junk mail for market research purposes. They compile the collected data into competitive intelligence reports for its insurance and financial services clients.
For your time, you will receive rewards in the form of Visa prepaid cards or gift cards.
You're not going to get rich off it. But you're getting nothing for your junk mail right now. Why not get paid up to $20 every 6 to 10 weeks for your junk mail (according to SBKC) instead?
Visit the website for more information:
- Get paid up to $20 every 6 to 10 weeks for your junk mail with Small Business Knowledge Center (SBKC).
- Small Business Knowledge Center is a consumer research company based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Earn bonus points:
- if you are a business owner or self-employed
- completing periodic mystery shopping surveys to extra rewards
- Once you earn 2,000 points, you will be sent a $20 Visa gift card for use at any number of retailers.
- Frequent participants can earn as much as $20 in points every 6 to 10 weeks, according to SBKC.
- SBKC are looking for:
- consumer panelists: consumer, business owner, or self-employed
- producer panelists: insurance agent, producer, or financial advisor
- Consumer Panelists may forward the following junk mail:
- Mortgage & loans
- Credit cards
- Travel & leisure
- Producer Panelists may forward:
- insurance materials
- sales kits
- commission schedules
- software updates
- new product announcements
- sales contests/promotions
- If you are a Certified Financial Planner, hold a Series 7 License, or are an Investment/Retirement Income Advisor, you can forward all investment, retirement, and group benefit plan marketing material.
- SBKC provide pre-addressed, postage-paid envelopes on a regular basis, for you to forward your junk mail, so there is no cost to you.
- To protect your privacy:
- all unique identifying info, such as name, address, phone number, account/invitation number are eliminated from your junk mail before its contents are analyzed
- all materials are shredded and 100% recycled
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA, Canada.
- Free to join: Yes