Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 3, 2022.
1. Small Business Knowledge Center (SBKC) (Visit sbkc):
- Get paid up to $20 every 6 to 10 weeks for your junk mail with Small Business Knowledge Center (SBKC).
- Small Business Knowledge Center is a consumer research company based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Earn bonus points:
- if you are a business owner or self-employed
- completing periodic mystery shopping surveys to extra rewards
- Once you earn 2,000 points, you will be sent a $20 Visa gift card for use at any number of retailers.
- Frequent participants can earn as much as $20 in points every 6 to 10 weeks, according to SBKC.
- SBKC are looking for:
- consumer panelists: consumer, business owner, or self-employed
- producer panelists: insurance agent, producer, or financial advisor
- Consumer Panelists may forward the following junk mail:
- Mortgage & loans
- Credit cards
- Travel & leisure
- Producer Panelists may forward:
- insurance materials
- sales kits
- commission schedules
- software updates
- new product announcements
- sales contests/promotions
- If you are a Certified Financial Planner, hold a Series 7 License, or are an Investment/Retirement Income Advisor, you can forward all investment, retirement, and group benefit plan marketing material.
- SBKC provide pre-addressed, postage-paid envelopes on a regular basis, for you to forward your junk mail, so there is no cost to you.
- To protect your privacy:
- all unique identifying info, such as name, address, phone number, account/invitation number are eliminated from your junk mail before its contents are analyzed
- all materials are shredded and 100% recycled
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA, Canada.
- Free to join: Yes