Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 10, 2019.
- Earn up to $1 per word, freelance writing for Eating Well, a national food magazine that focuses exclusively on eating healthfully.
- Fresh: seasonal picks and the latest trends in food and health, such as, food policy, sustainable agriculture, wacky healthy new eating practices, etc. (150 to 350 words).
- Fresh Food: dedicated to celebrating food, such as a restaurant, farm find, seasonal food, great farmers' market, or something trendy in the food/drink market.
- Fresh Life: how food and eating intersect with lifestyle, such as travel, beauty, books (not diet or cookbooks) and gifts.
- Fresh Thinking: covers several facets of one current food-related issue, controversy or movement.
- Fresh Health: health and nutrition studies, across multiple small stories, or one page exploring various elements on one topic.
- Fresh Fix: devoted to how to solve health conditions with food, such as mood, allergies, cholesterol, etc.
- Rights bought: All rights, including Web rights.
- published 6 times a year
- lead time: 3 to 6 months
- 6.8 million+ readers
- 4.4 million+ monthly unique visitors
- 3 million+ Facebook followers
- Eating Well magazine is published by Meredith Corporation, a $2 billion publicly traded company (http://c1ick.us/meredith-nys).
- Employees: 1,001+ (http://c1ick.us/meredith-lkd)
- Earnings per word: up to $1