By Michael Wong | November 23, 2018.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Woot advertises one daily deal product on its homepage, often an electronic gadget or computer hardware.
- The daily deal lasts for one day or earlier if sold out.
- Woot also offer over 1,000 deals in these categories:
- Home and Kitchen
- Tools and Garden
- Sports and Outdoors
- Woot offers sales stats, which show:
- Purchaser experience: number of previous purchases
- Woot is owned by Amazon.com, Inc., hence, Amazon Prime members get free standard shipping on Woot, and free express shipping on Shirt.Woot.
- Mobile app ratings:
- Android: 4.0 (4,900+ reviews / 1 million+ downloads)
- iOS: 3.2 (5+ ratings)
- Amazon: 4.1 (110+ ratings)
- Woot was acquired by Amazon.com, Inc., a $800 billion publicly traded company (http://c1ick.us/amazon-ndq), in 2010.
- Employees: 201+ (est. 2003) (http://c1ick.us/woot-lkd)
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA
- Free to join: Yes