By Michael Wong | November 23, 2018.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Groupon brought daily deals to the world in 2008, offering discounts of up to 80% or more, at local restaurants, spas, massage clinics, beauty salons, cafe's, etc.
- Groupon now offer 100,000s of deals that last days, even weeks.
- Categories include:
- Things to Do
- Beauty & Spas
- Health & Fitness
- Groupon+ lets you earn cash back when you use a Visa or Mastercard credit card at participating local businesses.
- Thousands of coupons, for stores such as Amazon.com, Target, and Walmart.
- Earn $10 in Groupon Bucks, up to a maximum of $100, each time someone you referred to Groupon buys their first deal.
- Mobile app ratings:
- Android: 4.5 (1.3 million+ reviews / 50 million+ downloads)
- iOS: 4.7 (4,300+ ratings)
- Chrome extension rating: 3.4 (110+ reviews / 21,000+ users)
- Groupon, Inc., is a $2 billion publicly traded company (http://c1ick.us/groupon-ndq).
- Employees: 5,001+ (est. 2008) (http://c1ick.us/groupon-lkd)
- BBB accredited rating: A+ (http://c1ick.us/groupon-bbb)
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA, worldwide.
- Free to join: Yes