By Michael Wong | November 23, 2018.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Earn reward points (kicks) shopping in-store and online with the Shopkick mobile app.
- Earn kicks:
- walking into stores* (* no purchases necessary)
- scanning barcodes of select products*
- purchasing with a linked card
- purchasing and submit a receipt
- visiting online stores*
- viewing select online products*
- making mobile purchases
- watching videos*
- referring friends - 250 kicks per referral and 100 referrals max
- 250 kicks equal $1.
- Redeem kicks for gift cards (Amazon, Target, Walmart, etc.).
- $60 million+ in gift cards paid out
- 23 million+ users
- Mobile apps ratings:
- Android: 4.3 (210,000+ reviews / 10 million+ downloads)
- iOS: 4.7 (13,000+ ratings)
- In October 2014, Shopkick was acquired by SK Planet Co., Ltd., which is part of SK Telecom Co. Ltd., a $16 billion South Korean wireless telecommunications service provider.
- Employees: 201+ (est. 2009) (http://c1ick.us/shopkick-lkd)
- Minimum age: 13+
- Countries: USA
- Free to join: Yes