By Michael Wong | November 23, 2018.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Save money with cash back from 3,000 stores, such as BestBuy, eBay and Walmart, with ShopAtHome.
- 250,000 coupons, deals and free samples at 50,000 stores.
- Printable grocery, restaurant and local business coupons.
- $10 sign up bonus.
- Earnings paid by Amazon gift card, PayPal, or check.
- Mobile app ratings:
- Android: 4.2 (1,700+ reviews / 100,000+ downloads)
- iOS: 3.1 (5+ ratings)
- Browser extension ratings:
- Chrome: 4.9 (29,000+ reviews / 550,000+ users)
- Firefox: 4.0 (1 review / 1,800+ users)
- Microsoft Edge: 3.1 (7 ratings)
- Safari: No rating
- $50 million+ cash back paid out to shoppers.
- ShopAtHome was acquired by Prodege, LLC, parent company of Swagbucks and MyPoints, in August, 2017.
- Funding: Prodedge, LLC., raised $60 million (http://c1ick.us/proedge-crb)
- Employees: 51+ (est. 1986) (http://c1ick.us/shopathome-lkd)
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA, Canada.
- Free to join: Yes