By Michael Wong | November 21, 2018.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Use ReceiptHog, by InfoScout, to scan your shopping receipts and earn coins or Hot Slots spins depending on the retailer on the receipt.
- Every qualifying Coin-Receipt earns you an entry into that month’s sweepstakes draw to these prizes:
- 5 users win 5,000 coins
- 500 users win 200 coins
- 5,000 users win 20 coins
- Earn coins based on the value of the receipt:
- <$10 = 5 coins
- $10 to $50 = 10 coins
- $50 to $100 = 15 coins
- $100+ = 20 coins
- Each time you spin the Hog Slots, you have a chance at even more coins. Each day, one lucky winner wins the value of his or her last shopping trip in coins.
- Redeem coins for Amazon gift cards, magazines, or PayPal cash:
- 1,000 coins = $5
- 1,800 coins = $10
- 3,200 coins = $20
- 4,500 coins = $30
- Frequently active participants get additional ways to earn coins, including short surveys, barcode scans, and even more spins at the Hog Slots.
- Requirement: Android device, iPhone or iPad with a camera to scan receipts.
- Mobile app ratings:
- Android: 4.5 (63,00+ reviews / 1 million+ downloads)
- iOS: 4.7 (20,000+ ratings)
- $2.5 million+ earned by members.
- Funding: InfoScout raised $21.4 million (http://c1ick.us/infoscout-crb), before it was acquired by Vista Equity Partners, a private equity firm with $30 billion in capital commitments (http://c1ick.us/vistaequitypartners-lkd), in 2017.
- Employees: 51+ (est. 2011) (http://c1ick.us/infoscout-lkd)
- Minimum age: 13+
- Countries: USA, UK.