By Michael Wong | November 21, 2018.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
1. National Consumer Panel (NCP) By Nielsen/IRi (http://c1ick.me/ncponline):
- Earn points, sweepstakes entries and other prizes, with National Consumer Panel:
- scanning your shopping receipts
- providing information on non-barcoded items that you purchased, such as fruit, vegetables, meats, baked goods, gas and prescriptions.
- providing information about your shopping trips, like the store you went to, items purchased online, whether you used a club/shopper card and the prices of the items you purchased
- participate in special studies, by invitation-only
- participating in surveys
- Redeem points for prepaid Visa cards, gift cards (Amazon, iTunes, Kindle Fire, etc.), electronics, household appliances, sporting goods, etc.
- Earn entries into weekly, monthly, quarterly ($20,000 Grand Prize) and annual sweepstakes for points, gift cards and cash.
- Discounts on AT&T wireless plans and accessories.
- If you have an Android device, iPhone or iPad with a camera, you can use it to scan receipts.
- If you do not have a mobile device with a camera, NCP will provide you with a handheld scanner.
- Mobile app ratings:
- Android: 4.3 (9,900+ reviews / 100,000+ downloads)
- iOS: No rating
- National Consumer Panel is a Nielsen/IRi joint venture. Nielsen Holdings Plc is a $7 billion publicly traded company (http://c1ick.us/nielsen-nys).
- Employees: 10,001+ (http://c1ick.us/nielsen-lkd)
- BBB accredited rating: A+ (http://c1ick.us/nielsen-bbb)
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA
- Free to join: Yes