Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
45. University of Pittsburgh Standardized Patient (Visit pittsp):
- Earn money with Standardized Patient jobs at the University of Pittsburgh, a public research university in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- University of Pittsburgh recruit and hire new Standardized Patients twice a year.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Paid training.
- Flexible hours.
- Central location: Most events are in Oakland.
- The right to say no - either for scheduling conflicts or case content reasons.
- Minimum of 16 hours in training sessions.
- Most student sessions take place on weekdays.
- Some weekend or evening work, though not very common.
- High School Degree or the equivalent.
- Basic computer skills, such as typing and data entry.
- Reliable email access for communication and scheduling purposes.
- Communication and feedback skills are essential.
- Skills you should possess:
- excellent communication skills
- self awareness/emotional intelligence
- the ability to realistically role play a variety of patient cases
- the ability to receive direction
- the motivation to help learners develop interviewing techniques and interpersonal skills
- Prepare for events by studying case material.
- Attend training for specific events.
- Provide effective learner centered feedback to medical students.
- Retain information in order to complete checklist evaluations.
- Track personal schedules, punctuality and attendance for all scheduled dates.
- 140+ Standardized Patients employed.
- Location: Oakland, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA