Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
46. Greenville Health System Standardized Patient (Visit ghssp):
- Earn $20 per hour for training and performances with Standardized Patient jobs at Greenville Health System, a private not-for-profit entity involved in clinical care, education and research.
- Earn $17 per hour for modeling.
- You are expectated to do some work at home.
- Aged 18 to 70.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bi-lingual is a plus (not a requirement).
- Ability to read, memorize lines, and understand intent of scenarios.
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with students, faculty, and administrators.
- Ability to be trained by the Standardized Patient Educator and consistently simulate a case scenario in a standardized, accurate, and reliable manner.
- Flexibility regarding scheduling and case assignments.
- Basic computer skills with the ability to correspond via email, manage Google calendar, and navigate the internet for training purposes.
- Reliable and punctual.
- What do Standardized Patients wear?
- For history only cases, Standardized Patients wear street clothes.
- For history, physical exam cases, and modeling, Standardized Patients wear hospital gowns with undergarments. Men wear gym shorts. Women wear gym shorts and bras.
- No intimate exams are performed: No pelvic, breast, genital, or rectal exams.
- Training and performances:
- 1-on-1 training or in a group setting.
- 1 to 3 sessions of 1 to 3 hours each.
- Training and performances (with some exceptions) take place Monday to Friday, during regular work hours.
- A performance event can last from one up to eight hours.
- Greenville Health System employees may not participate as a Standardized Patient. Spouses, family members, and friends are eligible.
- Location: Greenville, SC.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA