Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
3. University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Standardized Patient (http://c1ick.me/uamssp):
- Earn $16 to $24 per hour with Standardized Patient jobs at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS), which is part of the University of Arkansas System, a state-run university in the state of Arkansas.
- Earn $16 per hour for most Standardized Patient scenarios.
- Earn $24 per hour when you participate in stressful scenarios, such as one that requires you to cry a lot and act like your partner has died.
- Expect to put in several hours of training and rehearsal prior to working with students.
- You will be provided with a patient scenario to study at home.
- Training and rehearsal may also involve:
- reading and studying the case information
- viewing video recordings of previous encounters
- observation of others performing the role in rehearsal and/or an exam
- informal role-playing with members of the Clinical Skills Center team
- formal role-playing with faculty members
- After learning the roles, you will go through "mock encounters" with faculty.
- Location: Little Rock, AR.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA