By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
4. Touro University Standardized Patient (http://c1ick.me/tusp):
- Earn $22.50 per hour for training and performance, with Standardized Patient jobs at Touro University, a private non-profit health professions graduate school located on Mare Island in Vallejo, a city in the northern San Francisco Bay Area.
- Events run 1 to 5 days.
- An event day runs 3 to 5 hours, rarely longer than 6 hours.
- 25 to 30 events a year.
- You may be asked to participate in several events during the year.
- You may choose events based on your availability.
- You must work at least 2 events per year to stay in the Standardized Patient program.
- Location: Mare Island, CA.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA