By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
14. Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science Standardized Patient (http://c1ick.me/rfusp):
- Earn money with Standardized Patient jobs at the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, a nonprofit, private, interprofessional graduate school located in North Chicago, Illinois.
Rosalind Franklin University have an Open House for prospective Standardized Patients twice a year.
- Schedule: Some Standardized Patients work most weeks of the academic year, whilst some only work for one or two projects a year. How much you work depends on:
- whether or not you physically fit the case criteria
- whether or not you performed satisfactorily on the last project
- Simulation Technician Program:
- Rosalind Franklin University also hire Simulation Technicians to operate equipment and participate in the delivery of simulation-based learning and assessments.
- Flexible weekday/weekend hours.
- Paid training.
- Acting experience not required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
- Basic computer and technical equipment skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Location: North Chicago, IL.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA