Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
43. Penn Med Standardized Patient Jobs (Visit pennmedsp):
- Earn $20 per hour for both training and performances, with Standardized Patient jobs at Penn Med (Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania), the oldest medical school in the United States and one of the seven Ivy League medical schools.
- You will be paid for a minimum of 2 hours of work every time you go for training or a performance.
- Free parking.
- Free access to the University of Pennsylvania gyms, libraries, and the Penn Shuttle transportation and LUCY bus.
- Training may take anywhere from 2 to 16 hours.
- Performances vary and may include:
- Full 8 hour day, but only four days a year, with months between each performance.
- Half day, but only once a year.
- 3 or 4 hour day, twice a week, for 6 to 8 weeks.
- Nights and on Saturdays, over 6 weeks, once per year.
- Location: Philadelphia, PA.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA