Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
42. Jefferson Standardized Patient Jobs (Visit jeffersonsp):
- Earn money with Jefferson Standardized Patient jobs.
- Jefferson was established in 2017, as a result of the merger of Philadelphia University and Thomas Jefferson University.
- Always arrive on time.
- Attend all trainings and program sessions that you have committed to.
- Avoid contact with students out of role.
- Contact the trainer as soon as possible, if unable to attend a training or session.
- Keep secure any case material and use it only to review before performances.
- Portray your role as trained, and according to Jefferson standards.
- Provide honest and objective feedback, as trained.
- You will not discuss student performance or appearance with anyone but faculty, the trainer or the Director of Operations.
- You will not discuss your roles, or share case material with anyone outside of Jefferson.
- Earnings paid bi-weekly.
- Location: Philadelphia, PA.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA