By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
20. Johns Hopkins Medicine Standardized Patient (http://c1ick.me/jhmsp):
- Earn $20 per hour for training and working with Standardized Patient jobs at Johns Hopkins Medicine, located in Baltimore, Maryland, a governing structure for the University's School of Medicine and the health system.
- Projects requiring more experience and skills pay higher rates.
- You may work a few times a year to a few times a month.
- You are trained to portray the role of a patient, family member, or other person.
- You receive workers' compensation in the event you're injured on the job.
- High school graduate.
- Criminal background check.
- Drug test.
- Physical exam.
- TB test.
- Sign a Consent and Non-Disclosure Agreement regarding photography, videotaping, cases, and protocols.
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for the next group interview.
- Location: Baltimore, MD.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA