By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
34. Case Western Reserve University Standardized Patient (http://c1ick.me/casesp):
- Earn money with Standardized Patient jobs at Case Western Reserve University at the Mt. Sinai Skills and Simulation Center.
- You are paid for training and performances.
- You are not paid for orientation which lasts 2 hours and are scheduled quarterly.
- Earnings paid by check to your main address after a program ends.
- Standardized Patient coordinators send out a "role call" email up to one month in advance.
- Schedule is completed on a "first come, first serve" basis, as well as consideration for the amount of work given lately.
- Work is sporadic and averages at most, ten hours per month.
Most simulated patient encounters are recorded for quality assurance purposes.
- Location: Cleveland, OH.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA