Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 3, 2022.
- Earn $100 per sperm donation at the Pacific Reproductive Services' two sperm collection centers in Pasadena and San Francisco.
- Sperm collection centers:
- Pasadena, CA: 65 North Madison Avenue, Suite 610, Pasadena, CA 91101 - (626) 432-1681.
- San Francisco, CA: 444 De Haro Street, Suite 222, San Francisco, CA 94107 - (415) 767-1076.
- support: (888) 469-5800
- $100 per collection.
- $300 signing bonus.
- $200 bonus when you complete the program.
- Free physical exam.
- Aged 19 to 36.
- 5' 8"+ in height.
- In good health.
- Not at risk for sexually transmitted diseases.
- Preferably, a registered college student or graduate, or whether in training or on the job, a police officer, firefighter or EMT.
- From any ethnic group.
- Able to provide general information about your biological family's health history.
- Able to produce sperm that can withstand the freezing process.
- Application process:
Requirements (qualified donor):
- You submit an online application.
- You have a telephone interview for a brief information exchange.
- You donate a semen specimen to be tested for sperm count, motility and ability to withstand the freezing process.
- You get an in-person interview to review information about you and your family's social and health history, and examine another semen sample.
- The final screening where you complete a physical exam and provide a sperm, urine and blood sample for testing.
- If you meet all screening criteria, you receive a $300 signing bonus.
- You get a $200 bonus when you complete the program.
- Weekly donation.
- 9 month+ commitment.
Employees: 11-50 (http://c1ick.us/pacificreproductiveservices-lkd)
Minimum age: 19+
- Under California law, sperm donors have no parental rights or responsibilities to any children conceived from their sperm.
- Anonymous donor's identity is not revealed to the recipient or any children born from your sperm.
- "Willing To Be Known" program:
- It allows offspring conceived from your sperm when they reach 18 to request a meeting with you face to face, in person, via Skype, or some other live video medium.
- After the required meeting, your obligation has been fulfilled and no further contact is required, unless both you and your offspring mutually agree to it.
- This option is not required to qualify as a donor.