Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | March 22, 2019.
- Earn $60 per sperm donation at the Fertility Center of California's two sperm collection centers in Orange County and San Diego.
- Warning: Make sure you want to commit to donating sperm every week for a minimum of 12 months, because if you change your mind and drop out, you will have to pay for all tests already performed and a $250 handling fee.
- Sperm collection centers:
- Orange County, CA: 12791 Newport Ave., Suite 206, Tustin, CA 92780.
- San Diego County, CA: 6699 Alvarado Road, Suite 2208, San Diego, CA 92120.
- support: (888) 951-CRYO
- $60 per collection - 50% paid on a monthly basis.
- Earnings paid monthly by check.
- Aged 18 to 39.
- Have or actively pursuing a college degree.
- Exclusively female sexual partners.
- Legally allowed to work in the US.
- Complete a medical and genetic history questionnaire.
- 2 x semen analysis.
- Genetic testing.
- Infectious disease testing.
- Background check.
- Interview with a donor coordinator.
- Application process:
Requirements (qualified donor):
- You undergo semen analysis to see if you meet the required standards.
- You complete a questionnaire covering your medical history and personal info.
- You undergo a physical exam and second semen analysis.
- You undergo genetic, infectious disease testing, background check, and an interview with a donor coordinator.
Employees: 11-50 (http://c1ick.us/fertilitycenterofcalifornia-lkd)
BBB accredited rating: A+ (http://c1ick.us/fertilitycenterofcalifornia-bbb)
- Donate 1 to 2 times a week.
- Practice abstinence from any type of ejaculation 3 to 4 days prior to collection.
- 12 months+ commitment.
- Blood/urine tests every 3 months.
- Gonorrhea and Chlamydia testing every 3 months.
- FDA required infectious disease testing every 6 months.
- Physical exam every 6 months.