By Michael Wong | June 26, 2021.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Drop off your cell phone or electronic device at one of 2,700+ ecoATM kiosk across the United States for instant cash payout.
- ecoATM want:
- iPhones, broken iPhones, Samsung Galaxies
- other cell phones (Alcatel, Amazon, BlackBerry, Google, HTC, Huawei, Kyocera, LG, Motorola, Nokia, OnePlus, Sharp, Sony, etc.)
- iPad, iPad Air/Mini/Pro
- Samsung, Galaxy Note/Tab
- tablets (Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Microsoft Surface, etc.)
- mp3 players (Apple, Coby, Craig, Creative Labs, Ematic, Emerson, Generic, GPX, Haier, iRiver, Mach Speed, Microsoft, Naxa, Philips, Polaroid, RCA, Samsung, SanDisk, Sony, Sylvania, Trio, Visual Land)
- Convenient, if you want cash urgently, but you might get more cash for your device with an online buyer.
- 2,700+ ecoATM kiosks in malls, grocery stores and Walmart across the United States.
- Phone support 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. (PT), everyday.
- ecoATM is R2 certified - R2 stands for “Responsible Recycling,” an accreditation recommended by the Environmental Protection Agency.
- All ecoATM buyers must adhere to R2 Certification Standards.
- Aged 18+
- Government or US state issued ID - no Military IDs, passports (book), passport cards or enhanced driver’s licenses
- Mobile app ratings:
- Android: 3.4 (1,500+ reviews / 100,000+ downloads)
- iOS: 3.4 (35+ ratings)
- $25 million+ paid out
- 9 million+ phones bought
- Funding: ecoATM raised $72.4 million (http://c1ick.us/ecoatm-crb), before it was acquired by Outerwall in 2013. Outerwall was later acquired for $1.6 billion by Apollo Global Management, LLC., a $7 billion publicly traded company (http://c1ick.us/apolloglobalmanagement-nys), in 2016.
- Employees: 201+ (est. 2008) (http://c1ick.us/ecoatm-lkd)
- BBB accredited rating: B (http://c1ick.us/ecoatm-bbb)
- Minimum age: 18+