By Michael Wong | June 26, 2021.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Trade in your cell phones, Kindle E-readers, other electronic devices, books, and video games with Amazon for Amazon gift cards.
- Amazon want:
- cell phones
- Kindle E-readers
- video games, gaming consoles, gaming accessories
- books, text books
- bluetooth speakers
- Amazon have promotions that may get you more value than selling your device to one of the other websites, such as:
- trade in a Kindle for an Amazon gift card, plus 25% off a new Kindle e-reader
- trade in a Bluetooth speaker for an Amazon gift card, plus 25% off an Echo Device
- Trusted brand with 300 million+ customers.
- Wider range of products you can trade in compared to similar services.
- Print a prepaid shipping label for free shipping.
- If a trade-in item is not accepted and is returned, there is no cost for return shipping.
- Amazon.com, Inc., is a $800 billion publicly traded company (http://c1ick.us/amazon-ndq).
- Employees: 10,001+ (est. 1994) (http://c1ick.us/amazon-lkd)
- BBB accredited rating: A- (http://c1ick.us/amazon-bbb)
- Countries: USA
- Minimum age: 18+