By Michael Wong | June 30, 2021.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Sell musical instruments and gear for cash at 35+ Music Go Round stores across the United States.
- How it works:
- Take your musical instruments and gear, and your ID, into a Music Go Round store.
- They review your items and identify a fair market value for them, depending on item's condition, supply, and demand for it.
- They make you an offer (subject to thorough testing of the product) based on its fair market value.
- If you accept the offer, they pay you on the spot in the form of an official company check, or you can trade against products in the store.
- Typically, Music Go Round will pay 40% to 60% of what they deem to be the fair market value of your items.
Music Go Round buy used:
- Aged 18+
- Valid driver's license or government issued ID
- Legal owner of the product - proof of ownership may be requested during the transaction
Music Go Round is part of the Winmark Corporation, an American franchisor of five retail businesses, with over 1,200 stores across North America, and over $1 billion in retail sales.
Winmark Corporation is a $500 million publicly traded company (http://c1ick.us/winmarkcorp-ndq).
Employees: 51+ (est. 1988) (http://c1ick.us/winmarkcorp-lkd)
Address: Winmark Corporation, 605 Highway 169 North Suite 400, Minneapolis, MN 55441.
- percussion instruments
- band instruments
- pro sound gear