By Michael Wong | December 21, 2018.
Earn Money With Rent A Friend
Rent A Friend is a service where people go and hire a "Friend" to spend time with them, purely on a platonic basis. It is strictly a friendship companionship service.
You may be wondering why would someone pay you to spend time with them?
Well, there are many reasons why someone would want to pay you to be their friend.
- The person feels lonely and simply wants to hang out with a "friend."
- The person doesn't have a partner and wants someone to accompany them to a work event or family function.
- The person doesn't want to eat out alone and wants to hire someone to be their dinner partner.
- The person wants a tennis partner.
- The person wants to go to a movie or concert with someone but doesn't know anyone who wants to go with them.
- The person is in town for work for a few days, but doesn't know anyone, and wants someone to show them around.
- The person is having issues with their partner and wants someone to listen to them.
Aside from the pay, the client typically pays for the entertainment, food, and drinks. So being a friend to someone for a few hours can be a fun way to earn some extra cash!
Visit the Rent A Friend website for more information:
- Earn up to $50 per hour being hired out as a platonic friend.
- Whilst you can earn up to $50 per hour, Friends on Rent A Friend advertise rates as low as $10 per hour. Many of them are even willing to waive their fee depending on the activity they're hired for.
- Activities may include:
- hang out
- watch a movie
- be a shopping partner
- organise a baby shower
- accompany someone to a work party or family function
- show someone around town
- gym partner
- teach a new skill or hobby
- You decide who you want to be friends with, how much you charge, and when you want to work.
- Paid members can call, text, or message you through the Rent A Friend website.
- RentAFriend is not a:
- dating website
- escort agency
- It is 100% free to join as a friend for hire.
- People who hire friends pay a membership fee.
- Person hiring you typically pay you cash.
- You keep 100% of the money you earn.
- According to RentAFriend:
- some Friends make $2,000 per week full time
- some Friends make $300 to $500 "working" weekends
- 620,000+ Friends available for rent worldwide.
- Employees: 2-10 (est. 2009) (http://c1ick.us/rentafriend-lkd)
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA, worldwide.
- Free to join: Yes