Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 10, 2019.
- Earn $35 to $150 per original article, freelance writing for Whole Life Times, a bimonthly magazine serving the worldwide holistic community. They only have a few regulars, so relies almost entirely on freelancers to fill its pages.
- 3 longer stories per issue: $75 to $150 (800-1000 words), depending on topic, research required and writer experience.
- Regular departments: $35 to $125.
- City of Angels - FOB (Front-of-Book) section featuring short, newsy blurbs on our coverage topics, generally in the context of Los Angeles: $25 to $35 (300 to 400 words).
- BackWords - personal essay that often highlights a seminal moment or event in the life of the writer: $100 (750 words).
- 50% kill fee, if they decide not to publish your story, and it is not your first assignment with them.
- Whole Life Times want thoughtful, well-researched articles with an informed, contemporary tone on topics, such as:
- holistic and integrative health
- alternative healing
- green living
- sustainability and organic food
- spirituality and personal growth
- social responsibility
- conscious business
- the environment
- Earnings paid within 30 days of publication.
- Rights bought:
- One time print rights.
- Non-exclusive perpetual web publishing rights.
- Employees: 2-10 (http://c1ick.us/wholelifetimes-lkd)
- Earnings per word: 8¢ to 15¢