Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 10, 2021.
- Earn $200 cash and $200 in Compose database credits per original article, freelance writing for Compose, a fully managed, database-as-a-service provider.
- $500 bonus: At the end of each cycle Compose run an online poll asking readers what their favorite Compose Write Stuff author was.
- 1,500 words minimum.
- Funding: Compose (formerly MongoHQ) raised $6.4 million (http://c1ick.us/compose-crb), before it was acquired by IBM, a $135 billion publicly traded company (http://c1ick.us/ibm-nys), in 2015.
- Employees: 51+ (est. 2010) (http://c1ick.us/compose-lkd)
- Earnings per word: Up to 13¢ in cash and Compose database credits