Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 3, 2022.
- Earn $75, or a backlink, per original article, freelance writing for The Penny Hoarder, a website offering money tips, from couponing to cricket farming.
- Compensation is a choice of:
- $75 per original article, when pre-arranged with their editor; or
- a link back to your website in your bio (no affiliate links)
- Examples of types of posts wanted, include:
- DIY, life and recipe guides
- success stories and unique job ideas
- eating/travel/life on a budget
- smart money guides
- The Penny Hoarder are looking for:
- fun, unique ideas for earning or saving money
- practical, actionable advice that readers can put to use in their own lives
- personal experience, especially if you can share detailed numbers, strategies, and advice
- evergreen articles
- detailed instructions to help someone else follow in your footsteps
- interviews of people who have advice to share
- 700 to 900 words
- 12 to 17 million monthly readers.
- Employees: 51+ (est. 2010) (http://c1ick.us/thepennyhoarder-lkd)
- Earnings per word: up to 8¢ to 11¢