Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 10, 2021.
- Earn $20 to $60 per original article, freelance writing for the Matador Network, an independent travel publisher with 9 million unique monthly visitors and 2 million social followers.
- Matador want articles on:
- trip planning:
- destination specific guides
- roundups of multiple destinations around a specific theme
- cultural identity
- traveler or mass identity
- issues: personal stories connected to the news or issues, especially travel-related
- visual content with interesting/useful captions
- Sample calls for submission (MatadorU marketplace):
- Funniest Expressions In Irish (And How Not To Use Them): $40
- Seeking An Expert On Computer Data And Safety: $40
- Looking For Alaskan Local Expert For Identity Articles: $40
- Seeking A Writer Who Has Taken A Gap Year: $40
- The Slang Words You Need To Know If You're Traveling In South America: $40
- Earnings paid monthly by PayPal.
- Travelstoke mobile app ratings:
- Android: 3.8 (50+ reviews / 10,000+ downloads)
- iOS: 2.6 (5+ ratings)
- Employees: 11-50 (est. 2006) (http://c1ick.us/matadornetwork-lkd)