Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 10, 2019.
- Earn up to $500 per original article, freelance writing for Spirituality & Health, a national magazine that draws from the wisdom of many traditions and cultures with an emphasis on sharing practices.
- In each issue, Spirituality & Health need 10 stories to fill the front sections of the magazine:
- Inner Life
- Enlightened Diet
- Healthy Body
- Each issue has three features and one long interview. The interview is done in house. The three features are either book excerpts, or freelance articles.
- Stories: up to $200 (950 words max, which often includes a sidebar).
- Features: up to $500 (1,500 to 3,500 words).
- Exclusive rights for the period that the magazine is on sale.
- Right to use the article S&H's electronic media.
- Once the magazine is off the newsstands, you have the right to publish the article elsewhere.
- Employees: 11-50 (est. 1998) (http://c1ick.us/spiritualityhealth-lkd)
- Earnings per word: 14¢ to 21¢