Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 10, 2019.
- Earn $125 to $500 per original article, freelance writing for PTO Today, a resource for leaders of parent groups (often called parent-teacher organizations) at the 83,000 elementary and middle schools across the United States.
- Features: $125 to $500 (600 to 1,500 words - 1,200 average)
- Payment depends on the difficulty of the topic and the experience of the writer.
- PTO Today pay by the assignment, not by the word.
- PTO Today occasionally pay more for high-impact stories and highly experienced writers.
- Articles focus on helping the volunteer leaders of these groups run their organizations more efficiently and support their schools more effectively.
- Major topic areas include:
- parent involvement
- group management and organization
- working with school staff
- Earnings paid on acceptance, within 30 days of invoice.
- Rights bought: All rights.
- PTO Today is a product of School Family Media, Inc.
- Employees: 11-50 (est. 1999) (http://c1ick.us/schoolfamilymedia-lkd)
- Earnings per word: 21¢ to 33¢