Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 3, 2022.
- Earn $100 to $300 per original article, writing for the Barefoot Writer, which focuses on helping people to make money, work from home, and land freelance writing jobs to achieve your dream writer's life.
- Editorial lineup:
- Monthly Motivator often provide enthusiastic examples of how to make money, work from home, and enjoy it (600 to 800 words).
- Productivity Secrets help readers get more done in less time, so they can increase their income and have more leisure time to enjoy the writer's life (400 to 600 words).
- Cool Tools are short articles about useful software, hardware, and other gadgets that help readers to write, work, and land more freelance writing jobs (400 to 600 words).
- Thinking Like a Writer teaches readers how to start or grow their writing or freelance careers (700 to 900 words).
- Become a Better Writer is about improving writing skills (700 to 900 words).
- Glicken is a personal essay with photos on how your writing helped you get a little something extra out of life (600 to 800 words).
- Rights bought: All rights.
- Barefoot Writer is a product of American Writers & Artists, Inc.
- Employees: 11-50 (est. 1997) (http://c1ick.us/americanwritersartists-lkd)
- Earnings per word: 25¢ to 33¢