Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 3, 2022.
- Earn $25 to $750 per original article, freelance writing for Colorado Life Magazine, the magazine that explores Colorado.
- Story topics include colorful characters, communities, history, food, travel, nature, wildlife, photography, adventure, poetry, art literature, and photo essays.
- No breaking news events, political opinions/issues, trends, or investigative reporting.
- Pay rates:
- Features: $100 to $750 @ 25¢ per word (400 to 3,000 words)
- Departments: 100 to 400 words
- 201 to 400 words: $87.50
- 100 to 200 words: $50
- 99 words or less: $25
- Photo pay rates:
- Cover: $400
- Larger than full page: $250
- Full-page: $200
- Between half-page and full-page: $100
- Less than half-page: $50
- Feature photo series spotlight rates: up to $750
- Earnings paid within 30 days of publication.
- Rights bought:
- One time rights for the magazine, both print and digital.
- Right to use selected images and text to promote the magazine on the website and through social media.
- Earnings per word: 25¢