By Michael Wong | November 23, 2018.
Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
- Save money with up to 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in purchases each quarter, with a Chase Freedom credit card (no annual fee).
- 200+ popular online retailers, such as Best Buy, Macy's, and Walmart.
- You need to activate new 5% cash back categories every three months.
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all purchases (no spending cap).
- Earn up to 15% extra cash back when you shop via the Chase Ultimate Rewards website or mobile app.
- Points never expire as long as your account is open.
- $1 in Cash Back rewards equals 100 points. 100 points equals $1 in redemption value.
- Redeem points for gift cards - Amazon, Best Buy, Macy’s, etc.
- Chase credit cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, which is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co, a $350 billion publicly traded company (http://c1ick.us/jpmorganchase-nys).
- Employees: 10,001+ (http://c1ick.us/chase-lkd)
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA