Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 14, 2021.
- Earn $8 to $15 per hour, handling inbound customer support calls for customer service, video gaming specialist, healthcare support, financial services, and order support, for Sykes Work From Home.
- Employee status - not an independent contractor.
- Hourly wage for every minute worked, regardless of whether you are on calls, or waiting to take the next call.
- Work 335+ hours in a 12 week period and you earn your choice of extra cash or paid time off.
- Tenured pay raise for every 3,000 hours worked.
- Paid training, which varies by program, but most involve 3 to 6 weeks of full-time (40 hours per week) training.
- Part-time and full-time employees are eligible for insurance coverage.
- Limited medical, dental and vision healthcare plans.
- Life and disability plans after 30 days from your hire date.
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan is offered after one year of employment, working an average of 20 hours per week.
- Recognition, award and bonus programs based on your performance.
- Consistent schedules.
- Career advancement to team leader, coach, or account manager - while still working from home.
- Support from your team leader or coach, via chat, instant messenger and voice.
- Hours of operation - 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. MT.
- Most shifts are 6 to 8 hours.
- You must work 20 to 30 hours per week, with at least 4 hours each weekend.
- Day shifts and part-time shifts available sometimes.
- You must commit to the program for a 9 or 12 month period.
- Earnings paid bi-weekly.
- 6,000 Sykes Work From Home agents.
- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated, is a $1 billion publicly traded company (http://c1ick.us/sykes-ndq
- Employees: 10,001+ (est. 1977) (http://c1ick.us/sykes-lkd)
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA (40 US states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY), worldwide.
- Free to join: Yes