Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 14, 2021.
0. Convergys Work From Home (Visit convergys):
- Update: Convergys Work From Home was my number one virtual customer service job. However, in October 2018 Convergys was acquired by Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Synnex Corporation, which is a $5 billion publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. Concentrix integrated Convergys into Concentrix. Consequently, I replaced Convergys Work From Home with Concentrix Work At Home as the number one opportunity in the Virtual Customer Service Jobs category. This listing is purely for archival purposes.
- Earn $8 to $17+ per hour, working as a customer service or health care agent, for Convergys Work From Home.
- Employee status (not an independent contractor).
- You are paid for hours worked, not per call answered.
- Full benefits with medical, vision, and dental coverage.
- Paid vacation.
- Paid training.
- Reimbursed for college tuition.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Day/evening/overnight shifts.
- 8 or 8.5 hour shifts, equating to 40 hours per week.
- 4 to 6 hour part time shifts, equating to 25 to 30 hours per week.
- Overtime available.
- Convergys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer. They have hired over 5,400 veterans and military spouses in the last two years.
- 130,000 employees.
- Convergys Corp is a $2 billion publicly traded company (http://c1ick.us/convergys-nys).
- Employees: 10,001+ (http://c1ick.us/convergys-lkd)
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA (except AK, HI), worldwide.
- Free to join: Yes