Some links are sponsored. We only list verified genuine companies we like.
By Michael Wong | January 14, 2019.
- Arise Work From Home offer two types of work from home opportunities:
- Earn $9 to $10+ per hour, providing in-bound customer service, sales, technical or healthcare customer support, working from home:
- Opportunities for English, French and Spanish bilingual speakers.
- You must pay $7.95 for a background check.
- You must complete an unpaid Client Certification course, which costs $50 to $250, and lasts 28 days to 8 weeks - each session is normally 4 hours.
- You do not work for Arise directly, but for a company that operate their own micro call center business with the Arise Platform.
- Operate your own micro call center business, with the Arise Platform, which provides the technology, support, and access to clients, including Fortune 500 companies:
- Service revenue rates: $9 to $14+ per hour.
- Service revenue models vary by client: per minute/chat/email/call.
- Incorporating a corporation: $100 to $350
- Initial client program certification course: $50 to $250
- Arise Work From Home partners with both the Joining Forces Initiative and the Military Spouses Employment Partnership (MSEP), and offer active members of the military, military spouses, veterans and veteran spouses several incentives to help them start their own micro call center business.
- Clients include:
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- 25,000 Arise work from home agents.
- Employees: 201+ (est. 1994) (http://c1ick.us/arise-lkd)
- BBB accredited rating: A+ (http://c1ick.us/arise-bbb)
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA (except CA, CT, MA, MD, NY, OR, WI), Canada, Germany, Ireland, UK.
- Free to join: Yes