By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
51. UT Health Science Center Standardized Patient (http://c1ick.me/uthscsp):
- Earn money with Standardized Patient jobs at the UT (University of Texas) Health Science Center at San Antonio, an institute of health science education and research located in the South Texas Medical Center, the medical district of the city of San Antonio, Texas.
- You must be available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and/or Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., or 12:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sometimes you may work 3 to 4 times a week (normally 3 to 4 hour sessions).
- Other times there may be no work for two weeks.
- You should receive an average of 2 to 3 sessions per week.
- Location: San Antonio, TX.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA