By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
58. University of Wisconsin Standardized Patient (http://c1ick.me/uwsmsp):
- Earn $15 per hour for work and training time, with Standardized Patient jobs at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, a professional school for the study of medicine and public health at the University of Wisconsin–Madison.
- You will learn the complete medical history you are to portray, either yours, if you agree in advance, or a role play.
- You are trained to portray the appropriate emotional state as the patient.
- For cases requiring a physician exam, you will be trained on how to move as a patient would and to accurately simulate responses while being examined.
- No breast, pelvic, rectal, or testicular exams.
- Location: Madison, WI.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA