By Michael Wong | January 30, 2019.
25. University of Minnesota Standardized Patient (http://c1ick.me/umnsp):
- Earn money with Standardized Patient jobs at the University of Minnesota, a public research university in Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- You may also have opportunities to contribute in other capacities:
- Patient Educator: Use your own body to facilitate physical exam instruction and promote sensitivity.
- Simulated Patient: Sharing your personal experiences of your own health and healthcare journeys.
- Simulated Clients: Portray clients' histories, needs, and behavioral characteristics for non health professions (social work, law, etc.).
- Campus parking expenses are covered by the University.
- Location: Minneapolis, MN.
- Minimum age: 18+
- Countries: USA